Monday, September 5, 2011

Relaxing...

The second week back at school is about to start, and already I will already have a field trip tomorrow.  This is very exciting, since it is the first of many more.  Anyways, I'm slowly but surely getting back into the "good student" school mode (I've already started reading my textbooks.) 

This last weekend has been a wonderfully relaxing.  Saturday I enjoyed the day with my beautiful friend Lauren, where we caught up with each others busy lives over coffee and wondered over to the Patagonia warehouse for their Labor day sale (I couldn't resist.)  I purchased a present for another special lady friend and bought myself a base layer for when the weather cools down and some much needed new field pants... and I am proud to say that it was only $70. 

The rest of my weekend I have spent some quality time with my boyfriend and his family and relaxing each day.  Today we hiked in Tahoe Meadow for four hours and cherished the views and wildflowers blooming.  Later today I also went for a mile and a half jog, just because I have been over indulging in some junk food as of lately.  Overall, it has been a lovely weekend.

Another point I have been wanting to post about is that my friend Jessi and others have inspired me to start my own Day Zero project list.  Once I have my list finished, I will be posting that.  I have only about 15 more things to put down.  Who would have thought that writing a list of 101 things to accomplish would be so hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment