Sunday, October 23, 2011

I cut down trees, I wear high heal

Well I cannot say I cut down any trees today, but I did move some wood today with the Lumberjack teams at school.  I was thinking about Monty Python all day.  The location of the site was beautiful, and the aspen trees are the color of gold right now giving us students breathtaking views our drive.  


We worked a nine hour day, long but somehow still enjoyable.  I will have many battle wounds to remind me of today for the next week: cuts and scraps on the hands and arms, bruised thigh from dropping a log onto it, ran my ankle bone into a log, and dropped a fat long right onto my toe.  What can I say?  I'm kind of a klutz. 




I have to give myself some props for actually achieving some things on my Project Day Zero list, even though I haven't been looking over it periodically.  I've been volunteering, participating in more club activities, and jogging regularly.  Hooray!

Gym in the early morning. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment