Thursday, October 20, 2011

Renewing my ambition!

I finally made it to the gym this morning!  It only took me a week.  Plus I went for a two mile jog this afternoon with a wonderful friend.

Getting back to the gym was an instant motivation buster and I'm feeling back in the game.  As well, I've been playing with 'My Fitness Pal' iphone app to track my calories (the best I can that is...) and I'm loving it.  I hope it will help me with some mild fitness goals.

The same friend (plus another lovely friend) both helped me decorate special halloween cupcakes for an elementary school's halloween fair.

Honestly, it was my first time making cupcakes from scratch and they were amazing!  (And vegan <3)

( Could someone please donate a decent camera? :[ )

I felt horrible about caving in and getting gummy worms for the decorations but everything else is vegan.  


I feel blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment